Sunday, March 16, 2014
Of my four or five dedicated readers, I'm guessing at least one of them has been wondering, "hey, didn't this blog used to be updated regularly or something?" The answer to that questions is: yes, kinda.
And it still will be! But now, probably even less often. I'll still likely be posting Emmy predictions/analysis or whatever here, and my year end lists, and anything else I deem should be filed under "old man yells at cloud" rather than actually published somewhere where people could accidentally see it. But I'm also focusing on some writing ventures elsewhere at the moment. For the past six weeks, I've been covering a really fun reality competition show on TBS called "King of the Nerds" for Rob Has a Website. Here are the links to the blogs I've written:
- Episode 3: "King of the Nerds": 5 Reasons Why Zack Belongs in the Reality Villain Hall of Fame
- Episode 4: The 5 Poison Numbers of "King of the Nerds"
- Episode 5: A Debatably Low-Key Week on "King of the Nerds"
- Episode 6: Titanic Missteps in the "King of the Nerds" Penalty Box
- Episode 7: Pay Your Respects at the "King of the Nerds" Memorial Service
- Episode 8: "King of the Nerds" Sprints to the Finish - And Faceplants (Again)
And in the meantime, I'll be blogging periodically about TV over at the new Post Show Recaps. Come check us out!